WHAT IS A MELT?
Melts are for use in oil burners as an alternative to mixing oils & water. Soy wax melts are a safer alternative to using water in your oil burner because there is no chance of your dish burning dry, as with the water option, as the wax does not evaporate.
Each set of Erica Soy Candle melts come in a re-sealable container called a clam shell and look a bit like a block of chocolate! There are six melts per set and you can have any fragrance (but only one fragrance is possible per set).
Melts are clean, easy & long lasting.
HOW TO MELT A MELT
You just need to snap a natural soy wax melt cube off and put your melt in the top of your oil burner and light your tea light. The heat of the tea light flame melts the wax of the melt, releasing the fragrance.
HOW LONG DOES A MELT LAST?
The fragrance in each melt lasts for approximately 10 hours.
TO USE MELTS SAFELY
- Ensure the oil burner dish is dry and clean.
- Always check your oil burner for any cracks before use.
- Light a tea light candle and place it underneath the dish where the wax melt will be placed.
- Do not add water or oils to the dish when using a melt.
- Do not try to light the melt directly.
- Once the tea light is extinguished the melt will harden.
- If you want to change to another fragrance, just pour the slightly cooled wax back into the clam shell container and wipe out your melt burner with paper towel to clean.